In S01E10 “Pier Pressure” Buster is pulling out his Medical Marijuana binder from what we can assume are binders related to other ‘Studies’ that Buster has taken part in, and what we observe is a binder labeled:
A hemispherectomy is a very rare surgical procedure where one cerebral hemisphere (half of the brain) is removed or disabled.
Might this explain a lot about why Buster as an adult is still needing constant supervision…. among other things…
- “may suffer problems with their vision as well.”
- “Feeling tired or depressed.”
- “…you lose use of the hand opposite of the hemisphere that was removed.”
- Q: “What Risks Are Associated With a Functional Hemispherectomy?
Are you fucking KIDDING ME.
Friendly reminder that this show ended over seven years ago and we’re still piecing together some of the jokes.
- God: I love all my children equally.
- [Earlier in the Bible]
- God: I don't care for Job.