Another Rome veteran is joining HBO’s Game of Thrones. Actress Indira Varma has been cast in season four. Varma will play Ellaria Sand on the
#I AM SCREAMING #SCREAAAMIIIING #THIS IS LITERALLY ALL I EVER WANTED THIS SHOW TO DO IN TERMS OF FANCASTING #AND IT HAS DONE IT#KLDJSFLHBDFKJDFGBDFJ;BFJK;FGBDS;JGSD;JKBG;SJDBgkjsdbf;ljdblfjsbd’jlbfn #I AM CRY #I AM EMOTIONS
Remember when we actually looked up her IMDB to make sure she had time in her schedule?
Reblogging again bc this is totally a thing that we did indeed do. TRUE FANCASTING CONSIDERATIONS MUST BE DEALT WITH IN A METICULOUS MANNER.
I am STUPIDLY excited about this. She’s so great! So, so great!
The Rad Wedding
Let’s all go into deep denial and accept this version instead.
The white tears and the red ones ran together until her face was torn and tattered, the face that Ned had loved. Catelyn Stark raised her hands and watched the blood run down her long fingers, over her wrists, beneath the sleeves of her gown. Slow red worms crawled along her arms and under her clothes. It tickles. That made her laugh until she screamed. “Mad,” someone said, “she’s lost her wits,” and someone else said, “Make an end,” and a hand grabbed her scalp just as she’d done with Jinglebell, and she thought, No, don’t, don’t cut my hair, Ned loves my hair. Then the steel was at her throat, and its bite was red and cold.
EVERYTHING IS AWFUL
I know that what we’re seeing is the first half of the third book, and I’m more and more afraid that there isn’t going to be quite as devastating a closing punch as there was in the last two seasons.
A brain-dump because tonight’s tv was too weird to think about rationally
Sunday night TV thoughts:
- I sure as hell hope this was Peter Dinklage’s Emmy submission episode because if so he’s got another award on lock.
- Oh, Daario.
- Please please please let Peter Dinklage play drunk on every episode of GoT for the rest of eternity.
- Poor Gendry and his poor, beautiful abs. (Also, eeeeeewwwwwww.)
- HBO’s very own CEO of Tits and Wine must have thrown a not-enough-boobs tantrum because uh, hey.
- WHAT WAS THE MAD MEN WRITERS ROOM SMOKING
- Special Emmy for Ken Cosgrove’s tap dance.
- Dawn’s face after Ken’s tap dance should be the new version of this gif:
- I have… no cogent words for the rest of that episode because what the hell. What. The Hell.